Integrated Label paper is now supported
Jan 05, 2019
I'm happy to announce that we have added 4 new templates to our growing collection, each featuring Address Labels built into the design. An integrated label is a combination of a peel off address label and a normal sized sheet of paper.
These designs really help streamline your packing, invoicing and labelling process, as you have everything you needed on one sheet of paper.
Integrated labels also help to reduce errors when sending orders, as you'll always be sure you are putting the right items in the box, and posting it to the right address.
Our Integrated Labels for Shopify come as both an Invoice template as well as a Packing Slip template. We support left and right aligned integrated labels as well as dual label sheets. The following Integrated label paper is supported:
Label on Right:
- Avery L4830 (96mm x 64mm)
- Avery L4831 (110mm x 76mm)
- Avery L4832 (85mm x 54mm)
- Style A or S1 (96mm x 64mm)
- Style B or S2 (110mm x 76mm)
- Style C or S3 (85mm x 54mm)
Label on Left:
- Avery L4836 (80mm x 45mm)
- Avery L4837 (110mm x 80mm)
- Avery L7983 (110mm x 45mm)
- Style D or S4 (89mm x 36mm)
- Style H or S9 (80mm x 45mm)
- Style K or S11 (110mm x 80mm)
This covers 95% of all integrated label sheets, so just check your suppliers website or packaging if you are unsure which size you have.
Take a closer look at our new templates here:
Packing Slip templates;
Each design supports multiple peel off label sizes (listed above), and this along with all of our regular Shopify print template features can be customized in the app prior to purchase.
Any questions or feedback, just get in touch :)